• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Counseling for people in need.

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
I would like to offer my services as a trained counselor for people that may need some help. I am a licensed minister but I also am a trained counselor with the Church of God. I do not charge a dime and can meet in private at my church anytime day or night. if you know someone that needs some help please feel free to contact me and I will help in any way I can. I also am a Addiction Counselor, having been a addict for over 25 years and now sober for 7 years. please if you know someone that needs help Give God and I a shot. again it is free . :pray2:
SDC15458.JPG

Wow. Amazing man. I’m telling you counseling is not cheap. Your doing an honor by giving it away. Sounds like you have been through the 12 step program too!

Wow. Amazing man. I’m telling you counseling is not cheap. Your doing an honor by giving it away. Sounds like you have been through the 12 step program too!
Do you have any leads on FA, AA, and NA meetings in your area?

yes I went through http://www.celebraterecovery.com/ , I went through that program and became a group leader, then I moved away and started training with the Church of God. there is a celebrate recovery at the Maysville Baptist church.

Back
Top Bottom