• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couple cool man flicks to watch.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
NED'S......a very cool movie depicting the life and mean streets of Glasgow Scotland....a very cool flick, available on Netflix.

Valhalla rising......if you're I to blood and guts, extremely cold individual bad azz Viking style killing then this flick is for you to watch with the boys.
The cinematography, lighting and well deserved violent scenes will bring plenty of " hell yeah" comments from the boys.
Grab some cold ones and definitely check these out.

Watched "Safe" on Netflicks the other day. Jason Statham is awesome. I usually fast forward to the fight scenes and didn't have to bother with it too much on this one. The end fight scene is classic.

0088.jpg

RocknRolla
%u0025D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D0%BD-%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%89%D0%B8%D0%BA.jpg

Magnum Force

MagnumForce.jpg

I'll check out your recommendations.

StateLine, have you got a thing for half naked dudes in a movie???? I'm just messing with ya I actually haven't seen 300 but have been meaning to watch it.

StateLine, have you got a thing for half naked dudes in a movie???? I'm just messing with ya I actually haven't seen 300 but have been meaning to watch it.

See, here's the interesting thing. I didn't notice the half naked dudes. Clearly you did...not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

300 is one of the most badass "man flicks" ever made. See it immediately. Also, I have to throw in one more (no half naked dudes). This thread is full of win.

3000 Miles To Graceland
3000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom