• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

Meh, wife and I both had Covid and I wasn't impressed. Felt sorta bad for about a day and a half. That was it. I personally know at least 15 people that also have had it across a broad age range, many with underlying health conditions. Most of them are co-workers. No one died or even came close to going to the doctor except to get tested. Just stayed home and got over it like a bad cold or touch of the flu.

There will be no vaccine for my wife or myself and none of the people I know that caught it are getting the vaccine either. Personal choice, I'm not judging, but rolling the dice on a hastily prepped vaccine is not a risk I'm taking. Hell, they thought Zantac was safe until last year and it was sold OTC after being script only for years. Pass for me.

My brother lives up in the north east and has developmental issues. He depends on his case workers to give him advice. They told him he was required to get the shot which he interpretted as "have to" get the shot. They set it all up and took him to get it. He called me so happy and proud. I faked my enthusiasm for him but I'm fuming at those Liberal bastards for doing this **** to the people that can't make their own decisions.
AND they got helped him get his marijuana card so he can now "self medicate" when he feels stress or anxiety.
I HATE Democrats

Meh, wife and I both had Covid and I wasn't impressed. Felt sorta bad for about a day and a half. That was it. I personally know at least 15 people that also have had it across a broad age range, many with underlying health conditions. Most of them are co-workers. No one died or even came close to going to the doctor except to get tested. Just stayed home and got over it like a bad cold or touch of the flu.

There will be no vaccine for my wife or myself and none of the people I know that caught it are getting the vaccine either. Personal choice, I'm not judging, but rolling the dice on a hastily prepped vaccine is not a risk I'm taking. Hell, they thought Zantac was safe until last year and it was sold OTC after being script only for years. Pass for me.

There are truth venues that are reporting what this government did - behind Trump's back to belittle effective HCQ and AZM treatments that could have saved untold lives of older citizens. Their actions and complicit cooperation from so-called leftist medical scholars actually WORKED diligently to hide the efficacy of those treatments. In effect, Governors of those northern states condemned their nursing home senior citizens to a treatment regimen that they decided had to intubated respirators and they lied to the Federal Government they didn't have and they let them die - just like ITALY decided at the get-go....Triage - DO NOT TREAT, put them in a room on a cot in their street clothes and let them die. The average age of deaths due to this mistreated flu worldwide is STILL 79.5 years old....

There are truth venues that are reporting what this government did - behind Trump's back to belittle effective HCQ and AZM treatments that could have saved untold lives of older citizens. Their actions and complicit cooperation from so-called leftist medical scholars actually WORKED diligently to hide the efficacy of those treatments. In effect, Governors of those northern states condemned their nursing home senior citizens to a treatment regimen that they decided had to intubated respirators and they lied to the Federal Government they didn't have and they let them die - just like ITALY decided at the get-go....Triage - DO NOT TREAT, put them in a room on a cot in their street clothes and let them die. The average age of deaths due to this mistreated flu worldwide is STILL 79.5 years old....

If there were approved treatments for the Rona, The FDA could not have issued the EUA for the "vaccines".

So, just discredit the hundreds of studies worldwide. Bingo, 20 new pharmacy billionaires.

Caught the Kungflu from a co-worker the second week of April. We worked together that Friday. He started feeling bad that evening. Got tested Saturday morning. Popped positive. Called me. Alerted me. I started feeling bad Sunday. Informed my boss. Was told to stay home Monday and get tested. Popped positive Monday with Rona. Boss said I couldn’t come back to work for 14 days. Felt run down till Wednesday. Back to normal Thursday. Didn’t go back to work for another week so I had a 2 week paid vacation at companies expense. Suits me. At the “phone company” we have to take a Rona evaluation test every morning before we start our work day. Any symptoms, been around any one, blah blah blah. It’s on the honor system so if someone isn’t truthful how would they know? Liberal, big corporation bull****.

Right. But that's the whole point of a vaccine. You get a vaccine instead of getting the actual virus. Either way the immune system recognizes it and fights it the second time, so it makes sense that reinfection rates are the same.

Nobody in the Country recognizes natural immunity. They only recognize the vaccine. That is ****ing dumb.

I believe that medical institutions are being dissuaded from reporting adverse reactions. Just like they inflated the actual cause of deaths with so, so many of their "covid" deaths in 2020... Covid's purpose was only for one thing - to unseat a duly elected President. Ask that little **** Fauci about it when he's finally forced to tell the truth...
Creation of the covid hysteria has many facets and the one you mention is correct. The monetary system was already in a state of collapse long before the Wuhan was released and total collapse mathematically guaranteed. One facet was to blame the acceleration and ultimate collapse on the virus and not the people who caused it in the first place. The ultimate goal is a totalitarian police state with all wealth and property owned by the state.

Creation of the covid hysteria has many facets and the one you mention is correct. The monetary system was already in a state of collapse long before the Wuhan was released and total collapse mathematically guaranteed. One facet was to blame the acceleration and ultimate collapse on the virus and not the people who caused it in the first place. The ultimate goal is a totalitarian police state with all wealth and property owned by the state.

Hmmm...

22krwp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom