• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

My wife has MS & heart disease among other issues. I thought we had decided to wait a while and see how it goes for other folks but she went ahead and got the Pfizer shot, she felt horrible for about 12 days. Only 2 days of feeling kinda normal before taking the second shot, 2 days of fever, chills & puking. She felt pretty crappy for a solid week and a half after that. I got a regular checkup with my Doc Thursday, I’m afraid he’s gonna want me to take the shot too to protect my wife but I don’t want any part of feeling like **** like my wife did but I have COPD and definitely DON’T want to wind up on a ventilator in the ICU either. Decisions, decisions. Dammit, just dammit....:censored:

My Aunt took the shot. Not sure which one. She was 86. Not in good health but could get around. She never got out of bed again and died in 5 weeks. My wife had covid about 6 months ago. She was sick for about 10 days. Mostly was like a bad cold. My son and I lived like we always did. No isolation neither of us got it. No shot for us.

5C3E08B1-910D-4DA5-8C72-CFFA78115C21.png
At least you come by it honestly..

Had a family member pass 5 days after getting the shot. Got up sometime in the middle and went to the kitchen... his wife found him laying in the kitchen the next morning. Never made it back to bed.
I’m not taking the shot, nor anyone in my household. Heard too much about side effects and the **** some of them contain.

Conspiracy Theory Time
I love a good conspiracy theory. We all know the one about it being bad and killing some. Have you heard about the government releasing another disease in 10 or so years? Wiping out the population that didn’t take the vaccine. Crazy, tyrant stuff.

Back
Top Bottom