• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

I feel good right now 100%. This morning I went fishing and I wasn't feeling real good and I've got bad needs to begin with and something went wrong with the motor and I went back here to check on it and when I was coming back towards the front of the boat my knee gave out right beside the bass seat and I fell right into the ******* River. LOL I look like a retarded walrus out there in that water and I had those LL Bean duck boots on and no suckers filled up with water and it was all I could do to get to the surface. So I swam over to the boat and if my buddy wouldn't have been there I wouldn't have been able to drag my fat ass up in there. Thank God for small miracles.
Glad you are ok. Otherwise they’d said you passed from COVID :behindsofa::boink::boink:

Assuming you got PFizer or Moderna, did you know Saulk Institute found that the protein spikes in covid WITHOUT the virus cause bad tissue damage, especially to arteries?

And Pfizer and Moderna cause your cells tp produce the protein spikes.
Well assuming spike in protein make you feel bad does it also make you short of breath. The whole time I was shivering I couldn't get a full breath of sir to save my soul.

Well assuming spike in protein make you feel bad does it also make you short of breath. The whole time I was shivering I couldn't get a full breath of sir to save my soul.

I had covid, not the vaccine. The Saulk Institute found out about the spike protein causing damage.

When i had covid i had terrible night chills and would soak 3 shirts a night in sweat. My back ached very painfully, i had dry coughs, and would wheeze if i tried to take a full breath.

I had covid, not the vaccine. The Saulk Institute found out about the spike protein causing damage.

When i had covid i had terrible night chills and would soak 3 shirts a night in sweat. My back ached very painfully, i had dry coughs, and would wheeze if i tried to take a full breath.
Would you get the vaccine knowing what's in store for those who don't get it allegedly?

Did you ever have to go on an intubated respirator?

Would you get the vaccine knowing what's in store for those who don't get it allegedly?
I've not had covid or the shot! I have watched people who have had the shot and how they talk about how they feel afterwards..... My sisters whole family caught covid and they all had no issues dealing with it. My other sister took the first shot and she had a bad reaction from it before she left the clinic, she never took the second shot cdc told her not to. My son had covid when he went back to UGA and he did fine. I will NEVER take the shot! I'll take my chance with the virus....... I hope you get to feeling better!!!

My sister took the first shot and before she left the clinic she started having a bad reaction. Her throat started to close up. She had benadryl in her bag so she took it! Good thing! I told her not to take the second shot.... She called the CDC and they told her NOT to take the second shot....

but, but.....I just saw Dr. Fauci on the TV saying if you had one shot, you should get your second. He couldn't be wrong could he??

but, but.....I just saw Dr. Fauci on the TV saying if you had one shot, you should get your second. He couldn't be wrong could he??
AFAIC, I say Fauci needs to go on a coma-induced intubated respirator for the next 18 months...exactly how long he's been lying about the origins, the HCQ efficacy and this mask BS.

Back
Top Bottom