• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid vaccinen.

What exactly is “allegedly in store” for those who don’t get it?
Don't you know. The gubment, is making errbody take the shot. Then, in the future, there will be a new bug introduced to kill errbody who did NOT take the shot. I realize this is a conspiracy counter acting a conspiracy that is in fact supporting the first conspiracy, but you aren't supposed to question, just comply.
Conspiracies have nothing to do with why I won't take it. Simple government incompetence does. I've seen nothing, at all, to counter my concerns, and quit a bit to reinforce them.

Don't you know. The gubment, is making errbody take the shot. Then, in the future, there will be a new bug introduced to kill errbody who did NOT take the shot. I realize this is a conspiracy counter acting a conspiracy that is in fact supporting the first conspiracy, but you aren't supposed to question, just comply.
Conspiracies have nothing to do with why I won't take it. Simple government incompetence does. I've seen nothing, at all, to counter my concerns, and quit a bit to reinforce them.
Before Covid, the CDC prominently proclaimed on their website that as far as they're concerned herd immunity is achieved at 75-80% vaccine (which THIS stuff is NOT) inoculation of the population. I intend to be one of the 20-25%.... I took their damned Swine Flu vaccine in 1976. It messed my health up for a decade. Doctor-verified pleurisy.... I've not taken ANY government vaccine since then. 71 YO now taking Vitamin D prescribed by my doctor. No symptoms, no extra-normal precautions - even with a grand daughter who'd tested positive. She felt bad for three days and it was over...

Before Covid, the CDC prominently proclaimed on their website that as far as they're concerned herd immunity is achieved at 75-80% vaccine (which THIS stuff is NOT) inoculation of the population. I intend to be one of the 20-25%.... I took their damned Swine Flu vaccine in 1976. It messed my health up for a decade. Doctor-verified pleurisy.... I've not taken ANY government vaccine since then. 71 YO now taking Vitamin D prescribed by my doctor. No symptoms, no extra-normal precautions - even with a grand daughter who'd tested positive. She felt bad for three days and it was over...
I had a brother contract Guillain-Barré from some vaccines he had to take before traveling internationally for work. Can't remember how long he was in the hospital (very lengthy stay) and while he got back to normal life eventually, he has said he was never 100% again. So my caution comes from seeing those "miniscule chances of adverse effects" first hand.
No thanks.

AFAIC, I say Fauci needs to go on a coma-induced intubated respirator for the next 18 months...exactly how long he's been lying about the origins, the HCQ efficacy and this mask BS.
These politicians just say what comes out of their ass naturally ( a lot of hot stinky gas ). I wouldn't put my trust in any of them. Lying is 80 percent of thier speeches. They say what they get paid to say. Nothing more nothing less.

I had a brother contract Guillain-Barré from some vaccines he had to take before traveling internationally for work. Can't remember how long he was in the hospital (very lengthy stay) and while he got back to normal life eventually, he has said he was never 100% again. So my caution comes from seeing those "miniscule chances of adverse effects" first hand.
No thanks.
I had a buddy in the AF back in 69 that got Bells Palsy (Guillain-Barre).....he had it for 6 months. He lost all muscle control in half his face.

I had a buddy in the AF back in 69 that got Bells Palsy (Guillain-Barre).....he had it for 6 months. He lost all muscle control in half his face.
Yep. Who'd ever think injecting things in your body that aren't already there might have detrimental effects.
My brother was bed ridden for a long while.

Back
Top Bottom