• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Covington Man Killed during firearms trade

Easy now. Some of us are on night shift and wide awake in the wee hours of the morning. I did a trade at 0300 last week w/ a local member. Went off w/o a hitch. Even had two local LEOs there w/ us during the meet/trade. And, not because they were called out. They just happened to be there at the meeting place, open gas station. They were as interested in the trade values as we were :rofl:

Same here. I do most of my trading during the morning or evenings but I have made some trades at oddball hours. Had one guy show up at my work place at 5 am one time. Great guy and a good trade but he was an established trader here on the ODT with plenty of good feedback. I do not trade outside of ODT any longer unless with a friend who is not a member.

Horrible shame this happened but like many other members have already stated I am not surprised looking at his mug shot. And now we get to pay his way through thug college.

I did a trade with a guy once and we met in the parking area in the wide open. Then he actually shot the gun right there where any bystanders could see. A couple of old hens had to stick there nose into it and acted like idiots for a minute but it all worked out in the end.

Epically funny right thar, I care who you are.

Back
Top Bottom