Coyote in East Cobb Subdivision

Ahh, my friend. Surely you fret in vain, for the great knowledge of the sporting industry precedes your situation. If you think you are the very first to field such a query, fear not, for many have queried before you. As always, be cognizant of your landing zone!

Oh, and an old 39A with one of those forever-length barrels is a must. You won't even wake the baby!

IMG_20161005_202454622.jpg

Haven't called them yet..

They will tell you they don't handle wildlife.

I've trapped for a number of HOA's, county governments, and school boards, and all over Metro.

If you wanted them trapped let me know and have your HOA hire a professional company.

Normally I will remove them offsite to euthanize. But we are required to carry .22's to dispatch.

Here's one I trapped for a fellow ODT'r last month.

image.jpeg

There are more than the (1) you see there should be about seven in the area, leaving dog food, cat food, or bread for birds is a great reason they are in your area, they will grab dogs, cats,rats, mice whatever they find so the eating in your hood has beenn"YOTE" approved for fine dining, they are in all 159 Counties and growing at an alarming number each year...

There are more than the (1) you see there should be about seven in the area, leaving dog food, cat food, or bread for birds is a great reason they are in your area, they will grab dogs, cats,rats, mice whatever they find so the eating in your hood has beenn"YOTE" approved for fine dining, they are in all 159 Counties and growing at an alarming number each year...
You talking about Yotes? Or refugees?

Back
Top Bottom