Coyote in East Cobb Subdivision

YOTES...

You can THANK, the fox hunters for the YOTES, you can only hope to get 80% of them each year to hold them to their numbers now however still a large problem... Great moving targets, no less still a big pest problem...
Wow.. That 80% figure is alarming. I say often that I need to engage in the wildlife management process of Yote hunting. This may give the nudge I need to give it a shot..

In LAWRENCEVILLE, every week there are 6 - 12 coyotes caught in the restaurant area, where there is a food source they are there whether you see them or not.

The only good "COYOTE" is a dead COYOTE, and the pups they give birth too...

Take the nudge and start shooting everyone you can hit, if you miss them you just gave them a free college education, so practice,
practice, practice before pulling the trigger on a bad shot...

I would ask your HOA if they would give you permission to deal with it. Send the picks to the HOA prez and simply say that you would be happy to take care of the problem for no charge. Get permission in writing or email. No need to involve city or county.

big sponge, cut into 4 sections. dip in bacon grease that is medium warm. Squeeze down small and tie it with some dental floss. Let cool. Throw out in area you might have seen them .Bon appetite.

not condoning this, just something someone told me about long ago.

IMG_0072.JPG
There's a coyote in my brother's neighborhood (E. Cobb, off Lower Roswell Rd.). It boldly trots down the streets at night, right under the street lights.
There's no way to safely use a firearm there, although it probably would be legal WITH the land owner's permission AND if you can be sure the bullet will not leave that person's property (example: 'yote is directly in front of a very steep hill, or a huge pile of fallen timber and logs).

Nobody can put out a trap for it-- too many pet dogs and cats wander around the neighborhood, too.

It's a tough situation.

If I could find the animal in the woods with a safe backstop for a bullet (or crossbow bolt), I'd try to take it out.
I have a .22 rifle with a threaded barrel and a silencer. While a .22LR subsonic HP isn't very powerful for a tough critter like a 'yote, I think a shot in the heart would kill it without too much suffering.

big sponge, cut into 4 sections. dip in bacon grease that is medium warm. Squeeze down small and tie it with some dental floss. Let cool. Throw out in area you might have seen them .Bon appetite.

not condoning this, just something someone told me about long ago.

heard golf balls work too....just saying

Back
Top Bottom