• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crappie Thread

No crappie just a bass and a catfish. Water was still cold. We are supposed to have some higher tempatures this week and sunny. Got the boat unwinterized and ready to go.

No crappie just a bass and a catfish. Water was still cold. We are supposed to have some higher tempatures this week and sunny. Got the boat unwinterized and ready to go.
Same here, no crappie so i turned my attention to bass and caught a few small ones. wind made it difficult to keep boat in good position.

We've had a couple warms days now, hopefully that will push them over the edge to come up. Going out on the boat sat. Plan on hitting some different spots on the lake hopefully the water warmed up enough. I'd love to have a big mess. Taking the girlfriend too since she likes to fish as much as I do. Double up on a full limit would be nice.

Don't have the boat setup to troll so thats out.

Just cause its cold its doesnt mean there small still

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_f4ecd4e6.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_053453ce.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_1d84eb12.jpg

Very nice..

Cold weather crappy are the best..nice strong colors, hungry n fiesty! Not like when the water warms up after they spawn..

I kill em in Winter... I bring a net because this one spot holds beasts, the damn jig pops out of the soft mouths on these slabies.

Crappie fishing is the shat, lol

They are still hitting slow. Not the classic spring crappie where they slam it. I love getting 3 poles out and it being on fire. Favorite is throwing it in and the hit it even before the float barely hits the water or if at all and its gone. Your over there looking up in the tree to see if you snagged a tree

Take me with yall! I was fishing in the river and only caught one and about 10 small spots!

I see your acworth. I was up at fields landing off highway 20 right out of canton. But my friend said they are catching their limit at rope mill park which is down your way in woodstock. I was bank fishing today using a float and had them between foot and 2 feet deep

Back
Top Bottom