• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Crappy Tulammo 9mm

NyvonneK

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
We picked up some Tulammo last weekend for some range shooting, I'll never do that again...it was crap, what gives?
Where can I find some decent 9mm ammo, what kind?

tulammo is well known for being low-grade import ammo and the price shows it, the only time i use it is if its the only thing i can find to shoot. in my experience it is dirty ammo but it is decent accurate. at the ranges they have some good reloads they sell brass cased and accurate, big woods goods will sell you a few boxes if you use their range

(i clean my gun after shooting even 1 round so the dirty part don't bug me but if your one of those folks who only clean your gun once in a while it might effect the gun)

If you still don't mind "steel" academy has monarch ammo for $10...if you can find it... For me, it's Ga Arms all da way! They should start paying me lol!

If I'm buying ammo then Georgia arms in the 500 to 1000 round cans is good range ammo. Atlanta Arms always was a bit higher in price, didn't give you an ammo can but was of similar quality for remanufactured ammo.

The Wally World bulk packs of 100-250 white and yellow (Winchester/Remington) always worked fine for me as well for 9mm 115 grain FMJ or .45 ACP 230 FMJ range ammo.

I picked up a box of Tulammo 9mm or .45 ACP a while back opened the box to check the rounds out and just couldn't bring myself to buy it yet. I was not desperate enough I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom