• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crazy Sandy Hook support fund thing my buddy found...

nucifubuc

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
4   0
Reaction score
Google search "Sandy Hook School Support Fund," then go to the "search tools," tab, click the dropdown tab "Anytime," and go down and click "past year." Take a look at the very first link and the date that it was made next to it...I find myself wondering how this could happen, or if they would really be that stupid, but there it is plain as day. What do you all think?

didnt we have a post like this last week? i'm not sure what is being suggested, that they knew the event at sandy hook was going to happen?? area 51 for sure.

Googles dating is not always correct:

snopes has a screen grab of a few mis-dated entries in relation to SH.

Here's one i took:
farm9.staticflickr.com_8235_8380393295_ccfd8b4ab6_c.jpg

Attachments

• 8380393295_ccfd8b4ab6_c.jpg
    8380393295_ccfd8b4ab6_c.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Got ya, I was thinking somebody in the conspiracy office just wanted to knock off a little early for Christmas break, so they decided to get some of their work done ahead of time haha, I am just kidding but thanks for that info.

I dont' think there's very much to this.
I don't think the other news facts line up properly but this seems like just a software problem.

Following the process you suggested, I added my own tweak & changed it frm sorting by relevance to sorting my time. About 80 pages back is where the results get to blend with Hurricane Sandy relief finds that had their pages changed.

I don't work with HTML but I do work with some computer coding for a living & my best assumption would be that the dates that are shown get Google confused because the pages are coded to show the last HTML update to Google or any other search engine (please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just making a guess here), but not the date of the last page re-entry.

Pages can change on a daily or hourly basis but if Google is programmed to only look for certain updates on the page, it could be missing that actual update.

**Or this shooting could have happened months ago & that's why they had to get paid actors to play as the parents of the lost children....**

Back
Top Bottom