• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mysterious lights were spotted in the sky before Morocco's devastating earthquake hit last week - and scientists don't know what caused them

Its a thing

Phenomena such as sheet lightning, balls of light, streamers, and steady glows, reported in association with earthquakes are called earthquake lights (EQL).

In 48 years this is the first i have ever heard of this. Owe i see now, your reference materials are from the US Government web site. So you know for a fact that’s some legit information??!!! 😂😂😂

I was about to say, looks like targeting lasers looking for the spot to fire the main Wave Motion Gun at.
IMG_7071.jpeg

In 48 years this is the first i have ever heard of this. Owe i see now, your reference materials are from the US Government web site. So you know for a fact that’s some legit information??!!! 😂😂😂
I shared another link talking about how the lights had been reported as far back as Ancient Greece. I am unclear if this predates tin foil or not, it did not specify.

Earthquake lights.

Still no agreement on what exactly causes them.

Theories range from rocks rubbing together creating static charges which are released as plasma to the source of the earthquake itself being deep enough to interfere with the magnetic field of the Earth momentarily....

Back
Top Bottom