• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

Also, if you have limited experience with crypto, I would caution you with regard to fringe coins/penny stock/ect. All are small cap and easily manipulatable. A large majority of these coins/stocks employee shills to hype them on popular forums/reddit ect. Predicting what the mind share on WSB ect is going to spike next is almost impossible. I have made a little cash on crypto here and there but for the most part take profits and close positions early. Trying to ring out that last little bit will end up getting you.
Yes for sure, like what just happened to Squid Game.

I am really looking for the ways to make sure the money is secure. I can make that $40,000 back in a short time. I will check out Trezor. Do you have any other suggestions?
Also, the money was invested in coins on CoinBase Pro. The hackers got into it some how, sold the coins and then transferred the money to a bank called Coastal Community Bank in Washington State. I'm not sure how a hardware wallet works. Would that have prevented the breach and loss of money?

Also, the money was invested in coins on CoinBase Pro. The hackers got into it some how, sold the coins and then transferred the money to a bank called Coastal Community Bank in Washington State. I'm not sure how a hardware wallet works. Would that have prevented the breach and loss of money?
Yes. It is generally not advised to keep large sums on exchanges. Specifically for the reason you experienced.

Has anyone bought Saitama Inu? I have seen some videos that you can do it using MetaMask, but I keep receiving an error that there is no token by that name.

MetaMask is almost a necessity when dealing with Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens. It and Uniswap are what every other L1 ecosystem is patterned after.

1inch has recently changed their "terms of use" and are geofencing U.S. IP addresses. They are supposed to be releasing a new platform specifically for the U.S. market sometime in the near future. Having said that, unless you are making large sell/buy orders (i.e. $10k+) it's not really worth the trouble of using. If you just really want to be able to place limit orders, try out Matcha.xyz

What help do you need with MetaMask? Feel free to DM if you like.

I have been messing with it for a few hours. I cannot figure out how to buy Saitama Inu with it. As you can see above, I have seen videos on how to do it, but I cannot find the token on MetaMask even by listing the address manually, etc.

After you get your Metamask setup, then you need to go to Uniswap.org, make sure it says org, and then connect your metamask wallet on there. Assuming you already have ETH in your Metamask, copy the address for Saitama Inu token from CoinGecko and paste it, then after you adjust how much you want hit swap. It will show you the gas fee and total. make sure you can cover it all with the fees in your metamask. That is very important. Probably going to be at least $150 right now just to do the swap.

If you go to CoinGecko.com, search Saitama Inu, and scroll down, there will be a tab that says Markets. Those are all of the Exchanges you can buy the token on. You can also get Saitama while avoiding large fees through , XT, Gateio, and BitMart to name a few, but I haven't used them. Those will say SAITAMA/USDT instead of SAITAMA/WETH. I'm still new myself so use any of those other Exchanges at your own risk.

Back
Top Bottom