• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crypto Traders Only Please!!

I stay tuned daily to several online nerds who spend 25 hours a day sucking coffee and analyzing cryptos. So far, they seem to be in unison stating that after some sideways trading Bitcoin and other assets will take to new highs, their analysis points to BTC at $75K before the end of the year and topping $100-110K early next year. But then their opinion is there will be a correction in the range of 30-40%, before another surge, somewhere between February and May. It is during that correction that the privacy coins will explode in growth, as many smart and serious investors will take their profits in Bitcoin and Ether, and will enjoy seeing the huge surges in the privacy coins that they've been accumulating now, while their prices are suppressed.

Although I'm a HODL guy, I also believe there's no shame in taking profits. After all, I'm in this to make money and nothing else.
Were they recommending specific privacy coins or just in general?

I’m enjoying using KUCOIN
My most recent trade buying ELON on there
6B3D5094-0828-4AC7-BF6B-5623CABFA20F.jpeg

I just went with a shotgun approach. I bought some of all I could up to my 20 transactions a day. I figure one of them is bound to hit on something

The best advice I will give is buy any new coin that is listed on Coinbase. I've been doing this all this year. I'll spend $1k on every new coin that comes out and when it goes up 100-150% I dump everything. It's been very profitable right now. I have big bags on an Ethereum token called XYO. It's part of a network that anonymously collects and validates geological data on the blockchain. Pretty cool project. https://www.coinbase.com/price/xyo

The sad thing is all altcoins are up 150% + already in the past months since they were introduced to exchanges like Bittrex and Coinbase Pro. So it's literally too late to get in on the action if you are expecting high five figure returns.
I was using their Mobile App (COIN) to "mine" this coin but got bored pretty quickly. Decent concept on allowing users to use their mobile device to mine for coins, etc. I have seen this token have some serious price changes recently. I hope you are on the positive end!!

Back
Top Bottom