• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curio and Relic themed workspace

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
Anyone else have a C&R work space? I'm currently about half way done with mine. It's going to be a typical bench with a mounted vice, a hundred plus year old hand crank knife sharpener that belonged to my great-grandfather, a small couch with a surplus crate as a coffee table and all of my vinyl records.

I also ordered a mess of really cool HQ reprints of historical WWI and WWII propaganda posters.

I'll be glad when it's all finished....I think it's going to turn out neat, especially with the likes of General Pershing, Winston Churchill and Kaiser Wilhelm looking down on me.

Last edited:
icon_worthless.gif

I've got the bench built and stained so far, just waiting to get the polyurethane on it. That's on today's to do list as well as hanging the pegboard and frame a few of the pictures. If I get time I'm going to make a few stands for my surplus helmets and hang my cedar mantle on the back side of our fireplace that's in the room.

Here are a few of the repro propaganda posters I ordered....
image.jpg
image.jpg

Finally had a little time to paint the walls and hang a few of the picture....someone should've told me how hard it is to find 16x20" frames for a reasonable price, I've been having to buy two at a time because no one keeps ample stock. Still have to hang the cedar mantle, get the rest of the pictures framed and build some Helmet stands.

But my old man did give me a pretty cool vintage Coors dartboard cabinet

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom