• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curious to read any cop suckers' excuses for this....

There’s nothing more unethical/depraving than someone in power who abuses their power to degrade/injure/harm the very people who they have sworn to assist/protect. Given that, I think LEOs/politicians/physicians/etc should be held to a higher standard than others. And they should be severely punished for infractions.

But I’m at a loss to appreciate the vitriolic hate extended towards some professionals that is nothing but extreme prejudice without due process. I’m a pretty smart guy, but I guess I’m missing something.

palmettomoon palmettomoon you’re an extremely bright and funny guy. I love your posts and humor. No, let me rephrase, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your sense of humor.
I know you live somewhere down near Macon. Maybe all that heat and those gnats are driving you crazy. But clearly I’m missing something.

Bad cops/electricians/firemen/etc should be punished if they do bad things. But I don’t see the utility in hating all plumbers just because they work with toilets 😊

There’s nothing more unethical/depraving than someone in power who abuses their power to degrade/injure/harm the very people who they have sworn to assist/protect. Given that, I think LEOs/politicians/physicians/etc should be held to a higher standard than others. And they should be severely punished for infractions.

But I’m at a loss to appreciate the vitriolic hate extended towards some professionals that is nothing but extreme prejudice without due process. I’m a pretty smart guy, but I guess I’m missing something.

palmettomoon palmettomoon you’re an extremely bright and funny guy. I love your posts and humor. No, let me rephrase, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your sense of humor.
I know you live somewhere down near Macon. Maybe all that heat and those gnats are driving you crazy. But clearly I’m missing something.

Bad cops/electricians/firemen/etc should be punished if they do bad things. But I don’t see the utility in hating all plumbers just because they work with toilets 😊
Plumbers don't stop me and my family on our way to church under the threat of violence and make me prove my innocence before freely traveling about my day. "Good" cops do.

Curious to read any cop suckers' excuses for this....​

....since we get so many excuses/reasons for all kinds of other nitwittery.

67F4004B-478B-4FDD-9D3A-1CDD4A6C618F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom