• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curious to read any cop suckers' excuses for this....

From the story. Another cop found out and brought it to light, pursued charges and made the arrest.
So that means ALL COPS BAD!
Your example here does indicate that all cops aren't bad. Unfortunately it does seem that good cops are the exception, not the rule. How many of the brethren that may not have participated in this instance, did know about it, laugh about it, and turn a blind eye?
Percentage wise....how many officers are blatantly unfit for the job? How many are honest enough to police their own?
You'd likely have a hard time convincing anyone that it's anywhere close to an even percentage.

Your example here does indicate that all cops aren't bad. Unfortunately it does seem that good cops are the exception, not the rule. How many of the brethren that may not have participated in this instance, did know about it, laugh about it, and turn a blind eye?
Percentage wise....how many officers are blatantly unfit for the job? How many are honest enough to police their own?
You'd likely have a hard time convincing anyone that it's anywhere close to an even percentage.
Troof.

There’s nothing more unethical/depraving than someone in power who abuses their power to degrade/injure/harm the very people who they have sworn to assist/protect. Given that, I think LEOs/politicians/physicians/etc should be held to a higher standard than others. And they should be severely punished for infractions.

But I’m at a loss to appreciate the vitriolic hate extended towards some professionals that is nothing but extreme prejudice without due process. I’m a pretty smart guy, but I guess I’m missing something.

palmettomoon palmettomoon you’re an extremely bright and funny guy. I love your posts and humor. No, let me rephrase, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your sense of humor.
I know you live somewhere down near Macon. Maybe all that heat and those gnats are driving you crazy. But clearly I’m missing something.

Bad cops/electricians/firemen/etc should be punished if they do bad things. But I don’t see the utility in hating all plumbers just because they work with toilets 😊
Hatred? LOL. That'd imply I gave **** all about them or what they "do." I have complete disdain for them (on the whole) and I have absolutely no use for them as they've generally proved useless or worse than useless when I have seen them "work."

20% are good guys doing a job they care about. 60% are useless drains on society and the tax base and 20% are ****ing criminal scumbags or ignorant sons of bitches that could never prosper in the private sector.

Have family that are or were cops, local and Federal. Never made my opinion of the "profession" a secret.

Hatred? LOL. That'd imply I gave **** all about them or what they "do." I have complete disdain for them (on the whole) and I have absolutely no use for them as they've generally proved useless or worse than useless when I have seen them "work."

20% are good guys doing a job they care about. 60% are useless drains on society and the tax base and 20% are ****ing criminal scumbags or ignorant sons of bitches that could never prosper in the private sector.

Have family that are or were cops, local and Federal. Never made my opinion of the "profession" a secret.
I respect your opinions. I just don’t understand where it comes from.

And still, I’d love to meet you for a BBQ lunch at some point 😊

That dude was an SF Officer with 2 tours to Afghanistan.....PTSD?

Or..was he jus an Officer assigned to an SF unit?

They must have just started their shift after beating their wife and kids and kicking the dog on their way out the door.

Can't believe these are adults.......(formerly) with a badge.

Really need to consider bringing back tar and feathering.

Back
Top Bottom