• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

East GA  Custom Big Green Egg Tables

Hopbuilt

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I custom build tables for BGEs, Primo, Kamado Joe and other ceramic grills. I have several basic table designs that can be customized to fit you individual needs. All of my table are constructed of select Cypress. They have heavy duty locking casters, 18”x18” tile inserts for the top and shelves and brick inserts for the grill base to sit on. I now offer granite inserts and stainless steel tops as an option. A hand rubbed teak oil and spar urethane finishes are available. My basic table starts at $400.00. For more information and pricing go to www.matthewswoodcrafters.com . I am always open for trades. I am interested in firearms, knives and related items.

DSC_0527.jpg

DSC_0480 (2) - Copy.jpg

View attachment 303187

Attachments

• IMG_20120922_094138.jpg
    IMG_20120922_094138.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 177
  • medium bge - Copy.jpg
    medium bge - Copy.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_0506 (2).jpg
    DSC_0506 (2).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Nice tables. I built one last year with a cast concrete top that my brother in law and I built. Made the table from cedar, it has a great look to it aft one winter of weathering.

The one on top looks way to nice to put my Egg in. I would have to move it into the house !!!

Thanks for the kind comment. I have been in the custom cabinet and furniture business for about 16 years. Got into building the green egg stands about 3 years ago and build several a month now.

Nice tables. I built one last year with a cast concrete top that my brother in law and I built. Made the table from cedar, it has a great look to it aft one winter of weathering.

Thanks for the comment. I have been thinking about trying a concrete top. How has the one you made worked out?

Back
Top Bottom