• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

East GA  Custom Big Green Egg Tables

Thanks for the comment. I have been thinking about trying a concrete top. How has the one you made worked out?

Very well. I have not treated mine, sealed it, or anything. My brother in law sealed his and it has a shine to it that is not my flavor, but it still looks pretty good. Only down side to the concrete top is the weight and getting it moved. For someone like yourself selling these bad boys, I think it would be a challenge. For us, just moving from garage to backyard, not a big deal.

However, I LOVE the concrete top... used the high strength counter top mix from Lowe's, reinforced with re-bar grid, and let it sit 10 days before turning out onto the table. I also built a serving table, slightly shorter in length....

Egg_Table.jpgTable.jpg

Last edited:
You WILL NOT regret it.... Once you get over the sticker shock and taste the first steak off it.... DO IT!!!

Once you taste the first steak you will get over the sticker shock.
My parents friends owned a shop in Eagles Landing that sold BGEs so we've had ours for a long time and its awesome.
Just get a Kamado Joe though, its the same thing but cheaper.

The tables look great! Much nicer than those cheap metal ones the eggs come with.

Very well. I have not treated mine, sealed it, or anything. My brother in law sealed his and it has a shine to it that is not my flavor, but it still looks pretty good. Only down side to the concrete top is the weight and getting it moved. For someone like yourself selling these bad boys, I think it would be a challenge. For us, just moving from garage to backyard, not a big deal.

However, I LOVE the concrete top... used the high strength counter top mix from Lowe's, reinforced with re-bar grid, and let it sit 10 days before turning out onto the table. I also built a serving table, slightly shorter in length....

View attachment 175757View attachment 175758

The tables look good. I had the same concern about the weight of the concrete tops. Most of my customers pick up the tables at my shop and I don't think they would be able to install the tops without breaking them. I might try some concrete for my personal outdoor kitchen I am designing. Thanks for the pictures.

Once you taste the first steak you will get over the sticker shock.
My parents friends owned a shop in Eagles Landing that sold BGEs so we've had ours for a long time and its awesome.
Just get a Kamado Joe though, its the same thing but cheaper.

The tables look great! Much nicer than those cheap metal ones the eggs come with.

Thanks. I also love cooking on my BGE, but my family has out grown my medium BGE. When I upgrade to a large, I may go with a Primo or Kamado Joe.

Back
Top Bottom