• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

East GA  Custom Big Green Egg Tables

It has been a great week in the shop. It is great to be blessed with table orders, but it is time put my Green Egg to use... Ribs tonight. Thanks to all the ODTers for the inquires about my tables. Due to the amount of orders I have received, I am having to extend my turn around time to 3-4 weeks. Have a great weekend!

New style added

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 26
You WILL NOT regret it.... Once you get over the sticker shock and taste the first steak off it.... DO IT!!!

This poster speaketh much truth. I bought a large BGE last month. I've cooked pizza, cobbler, steaks, pork butt, mac n cheese, jalapeno poppers, burgers, chickens, and more. I use it all the time. I even bought one of those torches from Harbor Freight that attaches to a propane bottle. I can light my grill in about one minute and it is ready to cook. When I cooked the boston butt last weekend, I started it at 11pm. I went to bed at 2am when the temp was at 250. Temp was 230 when I checked at 9am. Pulled it at 11am, wrapped it, put it in cooler for bit. Took it out, the bone slid out. Best boston butt I ever cooked. The best.

Back
Top Bottom