• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom coasters -fundraiser for lilgreg46's daughter

brianpwallis

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Man, that hit me in the feels.... I've got a laser cutter and I'll do a set of 4ea custom coasters for free (you gotta make a bid in public on this thread) and you send the money directly to him. Once he confirms he has the money, I ship for free within the US. Here is a pic. Whatever you want on the coasters.....
photo(1).JPG
whoops... looks like the pic loaded sideways..... anyhow - they are 4x4 glass coasters and I put rubber on the bottom.
Best,
Brian

$35.
I'd like to have my family crest engraved on a set of those if possible, Thanks man...

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and do these two requests for what they bidded :) The budget has allowed me to do some more charity work this month :) Lilgreg's daughter's struggle will not end soon. I was a medic at one point in my life while I was a Blackhawk crewchief and I am well aware of the painful struggles that will be ahead for her. Prayers sent.
Best,
Brian

photo(2).jpg
Alleycat has kindly granted permission to show his fundraiser custom coaster on the forums. Thank you again Alleycat for posting some charity money!!!!!
Best,
Brian

photo(2).jpg
Sooooo.... I should of said that the blue coasters were something new I was trying..... I'm super picky and was not sure about some of the things on the blue coasters.... I could get into a loooong discussion about focus length, application methods and glass refraction etc but I decided to redo (he will get these too free of charge) his family crest on black polished granite. I have not told him so I guess he will find out tomorrow :) I like it..... it's easier to "machine" than the glass ones. Still doing the blue ones but these black ones perform better because of several factors. From now on, if anybody wants any of these custom made coasters for the charity, It's 5.00 ea to cover my costs. I'm on a budget like everybody else and have to at least cover my costs but I'm happy to help where I can!!!
Best,
Brianphoto(2).jpg Here is a photo of the rubber padding on the bottom.... dag nab it! it went sideways again.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom