• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom coasters -fundraiser for lilgreg46's daughter

I don't have a fibermark or a yag laser, it's only a 40w. I have engraved on my leatherman but with poor results because of the frequency and power of the laser. I'll try engraving on a lower and see what happens. I'd rather ruin my own stuff than somebody elses. I DID do a shotgun bolt with a date and initials..... a true "shotgun wedding" I guess. HOWEVER, pregnant pause.... I had to use a special chemical to cause a high power exothermic reaction on the metal. I'm saving my pennies for a larger more powerful laser with the rotary device (and a waterjet in my dreams!!) but I'm not there yet. I am going to put the old bill engraving on my Henry lever action rifle though. I'll post some pics.
Best,
Brian

photo(3).jpg
BAM!!!!!!
Thank you again for the people who wanted coasters. Approx 10 hrs of laser time/labor/materials donated and cash donated directly from the customers to Lilgreg.
Prayers sent...
Best,
Brian

No bids required. It's a hobby of mine. 5.00 for each coaster to cover my materials, machine usage and you pay shipping or some gas money for delivery if you are around Atlanta/Macon. Pretty sure I'm taking a loss but I have been blessed to be able to do this so I will help where I can. It's a great cause. Whatever you choose to donate to Lilgreg, you pay directly to him. I don't handle any donation money. Lil greg will let me know he got the money and I deliver.
Best,
Brian

Brian is doing 3 sets for me (you see mine above).... I agreed to go to $50 per set of 4 ... I am giving $25 per set to Brain and $25 per set to lilgreg as a donation

Brian, please confirm that this works....

Quite surprised, I had agreed to do yours for nothing but it's up to you. Keep calling me Brain instead of Brian and you might get an extra set for free :) (see my post earlier about the first two guys that signed up for the coasters) Good bunch of guys here!!
Best,
Brian

Back
Top Bottom