• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom holsters in Dahlonega? Or Gwinnett...

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
I had a couple of customer holsters made about 2 years ago from a shop out in Dahlonega and can't for the life of me remember the name of the shop? Is anyone familiar with it? I need to get a couple more holsters made.

If there's anyone in the Gwinnett area that is able to do custom stuff also, I'd appreciate the info.

I'm looking for a pancake style OWB that has belt loops, and also a leather/kydex hybrid IWB with spring clips. It will be for a G19 with a Zev slide, APLc, and RMR.

Thanks!

Edit: I remembered the name of the shop I used. It was Gearcraft. If anyone knows of someone in Gwinnett, I'd like the number still. Thanks!

I had a couple of customer holsters made about 2 years ago from a shop out in Dahlonega and can't for the life of me remember the name of the shop? Is anyone familiar with it? I need to get a couple more holsters made.

If there's anyone in the Gwinnett area that is able to do custom stuff also, I'd appreciate the info.

I'm looking for a pancake style OWB that has belt loops, and also a leather/kydex hybrid IWB with spring clips. It will be for a G19 with a Zev slide, APLc, and RMR.

Thanks!

Edit: I remembered the name of the shop I used. It was Gearcraft. If anyone knows of someone in Gwinnett, I'd like the number still. Thanks!
Was it Ryan Grizzle? I've bought a couple from him. http://www.RGrizzleLeather.com

Back
Top Bottom