• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Custom or Concept…either way, I like it👍

I learned to shift gears in an early 70s Ford Courier ( and UHaul trucks) . This pic reminds me a lot of that Courier.
Two wheel or four wheel,it would be SO nice for some company to offer a base ass model truck without all the fancy ass options that uppity folks demand. Think about the old Datsuns and early Nissans or the Courier and Mazda B1800 ( Same thing). Make them manual trans only and turbo diesel. Bench seat A/C, roll up windows and a two speaker radio. Only option would be 4WD.
New trucks should NOT start at $50K.

I learned to shift gears in an early 70s Ford Courier ( and UHaul trucks) . This pic reminds me a lot of that Courier.
Two wheel or four wheel,it would be SO nice for some company to offer a base ass model truck without all the fancy ass options that uppity folks demand. Think about the old Datsuns and early Nissans or the Courier and Mazda B1800 ( Same thing). Make them manual trans only and turbo diesel. Bench seat A/C, roll up windows and a two speaker radio. Only option would be 4WD.
New trucks should NOT start at $50K.
Loved to rotary Couriers.

Loved to rotary Couriers.
I have driven two Couriers in my life. One was Mazda powered but not rotary Mazda powered. I think the other was Pinto engine powered. I loved those trucks but both of them were really rusty all over. Kinda like the old Luv Trucks. If you find one now it's most likely more rust than metal.

I have driven two Couriers in my life. One was Mazda powered but not rotary Mazda powered. I think the other was Pinto engine powered. I loved those trucks but both of them were really rusty all over. Kinda like the old Luv Trucks. If you find one now it's most likely more rust than metal.
Every time I've been around Florence SC, I've seen Luv's everywhere. I have no idea why, but they seem to luv them.

Back
Top Bottom