• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations on a good budget friendly sight pusher?

It's inexpensive but I've had good luck with the NcSTAR sight tool. Can be bought on Amazon for about $68 before shipping/taxes etc.

I have seen a bunch of those for sale in here and not to absurdly priced. Look at Brownells. Maybe this one for light use and not all out smithing. I had one similar to this used a couple times and then sold it. It worked fine but I wouldn't buy it if I was going to be doing a lot of different handguns.

Light use, I just 3D printed one. I spent maybe $2 on the bolt that acts as the traversing screw. If I was setting sights regularly I’d buy a commercial unit but for occasional home gamer use, close to free. I sent some to my brothers too, all of whom reported they did the trick.

As a matter of fact, I have a couple spares sitting on my desk. I know because I was playing with one earlier today while sitting in a boring meeting. If you are headed up towards Athens any time let me know, you’re welcome to have one man.

Light use, I just 3D printed one. I spent maybe $2 on the bolt that acts as the traversing screw. If I was setting sights regularly I’d buy a commercial unit but for occasional home gamer use, close to free. I sent some to my brothers too, all of whom reported they did the trick.
Duh, just 3D print one. :boink:

Caveat for people that 3D print. I didn’t like the handle on the link above. It was a bit too lightweight around the bolt head and the first one I tested cracked there relatively quickly so I redesigned the handle to beef it up. No problems after that, but I never posted a remix I don’t think. Didn’t much think about it at the time since reprinting a spare was so simple and I redesigned it anyway, just be aware.

Back
Top Bottom