• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cyclist...show us your favorite bikes!

beat this offbeat. laugh if you like it's not as fancy as many bikes ,

i bought a newer Schwinn stingray the year they released them in blue looks like this but i added a front light which i intend t make run off of batteries, and replaced the 26 inch front tire with a 28 inch white wall tire/rim i like to ride in the park mainly. it lacks a small turn radius though

images1.americanlisted.com_nlarge_schwinn_stingray_chopper_nice_100_wheatfield_29653141.jpg

That thing needs some ape hangers.....!!

laugh if you like it's not as fancy as many bikes , i bought a newer Schwinn stingray the year they released them in blue looks like this but i added a front light which i intend t make run off of batteries, and replaced the 26 inch front tire with a 28 inch tire/rim i like to ride in the park mainly
images1.americanlisted.com_nlarge_schwinn_stingray_chopper_nice_100_wheatfield_29653141.jpg

:thumb:
I would love to see the conversion project as well :rockon:

pics or it didn't happen :p

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the OP forgives us for hijacking the shyt out of his thread :yo:

I tried...SHE is CAMERA SHY!!

The OP is alright with it......I asked him....he said it was fine......

Nice Ride ATLEMT....those Geax tires are good for Rope I bet...

Last edited:
I tried...SHE CAMERA SHY!!

The OP is alright with it......I asked him....he said it was fine......

Nice Ride ATLEMT....those Geax tires are good for Rope I bet...

The have done great for rope, blankets, and sope creek. It's been a great bike so far. I love the 29er coming off a 26" bike. I don't think I'll ever go back.

29'er are here to stay...I am a LONG time MTB'er and I won't ever be on 26" wheels again....I don't get down that way much but if you ever come up North, let me know...we can put you on some sweet trails in N. GA..

Back
Top Bottom