• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ 457 Scope Mount

Cammoarcher

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
Just bought a CZ 457 with 24in barrel and need to add a scope rail. I've seen the Area 419, MPA, Bscar, DIP, and a few off brands. Anyone use a dovetail to picatinny rail? My scope is a NF 12x42x56mm and has rings so just trying to use what I have and use a picatinny rail. What works?

I listed a few but paying $100 was not what I wanted to do. MPA makes one which is on sale for $69.99 that is a clamp on verses a slip on and set screw type. Yea, making it more of an issue no recoil on a 22....lol

image.jpg

Awesome look on your setup. I already had the scope and wanted a 22lr to mount it on. I went with the CZ 457 At- One 24in barrel to shoot 1-200yds. Hate to say it but my scope was waiting for a rifle to repurpose and mount it on. My NF Benchrest 12x42x56mm will be well worth the weight difference. With 1/8in clicks and with a full range of elevation and hoping for a 20moa rail...endless elevation. That all said, didn't want to experiment with a rail to mount to it. I know 22 shooters are well verse and very capable in this area!

Back
Top Bottom