• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ 75 pcr aluminum frame with safety

Molanlabe1776

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
32   0
Reaction score
I recently aquired a CZ 75 pcr with an aluminum frame and manual safety. I can't find very much info other than it was issued to the Israeli police and never made in the us. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this model

Attachments

• IMG_20171219_135538.jpg
    IMG_20171219_135538.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20171216_150547.jpg
    IMG_20171216_150547.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
That's be a Century Arms import. Probably less than 100 of the thumb safety models made it to the U.S. after being used in Israel. Probably built early 90's.

And for the record, that is an 85C trigger that someone installed. Not factory. Also has what look like TFO sights.

That's be a Century Arms import. Probably less than 100 of the thumb safety models made it to the U.S. after being used in Israel. Probably built early 90's.

And for the record, that is an 85C trigger that someone installed. Not factory. Also has what look like TFO sights.
That is correct. It's got the tfos which do not go very well on this gun. I traded for this pistol. The guy said he'd had trigger work done on it and added a lighter recoil spring. Best I can tell it's got 00 stamped behind the extractor so I believe that means it was made in 2000. I contacted century arms and the said they received the gun 3/31/2017. I also contacted CZ and they told me to contact century lol

That is correct. It's got the tfos which do not go very well on this gun. I traded for this pistol. The guy said he'd had trigger work done on it and added a lighter recoil spring. Best I can tell it's got 00 stamped behind the extractor so I believe that means it was made in 2000. I contacted century arms and the said they received the gun 3/31/2017. I also contacted CZ and they told me to contact century lol

The TFOs are great sights! But if you want a factory set for the gun, drop me a PM.

The TFOs are great sights! But if you want a factory set for the gun, drop me a PM.
Ok thanks I will do that. They are great sights and have a great sight picture my issue is the cz doesn't have alot of slide mass so you really have to watch how you grab the slide or you'll take a chunk out of your hand lol. Thanks for the info tho

Back
Top Bottom