• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75b WOW!!

I just don't find that to be the case....as someone who does not practice shooting from the reset, there is nothing "1911-like" about the single action pull of a DA/SA pistol.

Well, the DA really has no bearing on the SA. They may as well be two independent mechanisms. The SA is very much like a 1911. In stock form, there is noticeable creep, much more than most 1911s. But with a custom hammer and disconnector, it's exactly like a 1911. Exactly.

This is why I am now on the look out for an ugly holster worn black one. It would break my heart to scratch my pretty matte stainless so I'm looking pick one up that someone else has already knocked the new car smell off of. Gotta sell my 1911 first.

Wow! The CZ 75B in matte stainless (like Crippen's) shot GREAT!!! Loved it! and yes it is a little "too pretty" (not like that gosh awful chrome exhaust pipe shiney one) to roll around in the trunk. Funny how when I go to the range the Glocks can hit the counter no worries but this puppy stayed in its little foam bed between mags :). Crippen, while i was out shooting mine one showed up on here (11:41 today) for $350 I PM'd them but no response yet. We seem to be on the same page Crippen, on getting a "beater" as accurate as it was out of the box, the matte one may go beside the bed. On a side note I pulled out my baby Beretta (950) in .25, I haven't shot it in 30+ years and shot the center out of the target at 30 feet, it took less than 500 rounds to do it, how about that?:pop2:

I saw the CZ @ $350 lol I didn't even pm, by the time I got there it had been up for two hours I figured he was about knee deep in responses. I'm curious about the its big brother in .45 the CZ 97. I gotta get rid of my black ops so I can go shopping. That's what you need payneed is a para black ops 1911. I promise you'll love it! :D

Well, the DA really has no bearing on the SA. They may as well be two independent mechanisms. The SA is very much like a 1911. In stock form, there is noticeable creep, much more than most 1911s. But with a custom hammer and disconnector, it's exactly like a 1911. Exactly.

Yeah, the creep is what sucks.

Back
Top Bottom