• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ 75b WOW!!

However, I know for a fact that I put over 2500 rounds through my Glock 21 during my time at Cobb S.O. with training and personal shooting and never had any issue at all with it.

Oh, so you say you shoot handguns, do you now?

JK.

Then again, I used to put in the tens of thousands of rounds down range in any calendar year. I will say that 2500 rounds minimum mean rounds til failure is not hard to do for most reputable modern day firearms.

Reading post like this while Im trying to commit to my current carry gun is like an alcoholic nympho going by a strip club for supper and trying to focus on the burger.

I don't think the CZs are inherently more accurate than, say, a Glock. However, in the case of the 75B, it's a beast compared to a similarly sized G17. All metal and much heavier. That helps. Then there is the single action trigger, which I suspect is the reason most people shoot them so well. It's hammer-fired like a 1911 and the trigger works similarly. The hammer/sear can be fine tuned to the point where it's as good as any 1911. I have a DA/SA P01 and just had some trigger work done to it. It's awesome, and I have never shot better groups with any other compact pistol. Now, give me a Glock and I'll show you how Stevie Wonder groups. lol

cz's have their following. i just never cared to own one. but thats on me.:)

I held off on owning one for a long time. I guess you just have to shoot one to appreciate it. I think anyone with a great 9mm collection has to have at least one CZ in there.

My wife came into my office yesterday while I was cleaning my CZ and asked "when did you get that one and why does it look so weird?". I chuckled and said "it's a CZ". Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose. She likes the pretty stainless guns.

i really like my sp01, even more so than my p01. but im really wanting to try a cz-97b. as much as i love my sp01, id have to say g19>sp01, so im curious if g21>97b. cz's almost seem more... collectible to me. my glocks are duty guns, i wouldn't miss a wink of sleep if they got dropped down 10 flights of stairs then run over by a semi. cant say that for the cz's

cz's almost seem more... collectible to me. my glocks are duty guns, i wouldn't miss a wink of sleep if they got dropped down 10 flights of stairs then run over by a semi. cant say that for the cz's

This is why I am now on the look out for an ugly holster worn black one. It would break my heart to scratch my pretty matte stainless so I'm looking pick one up that someone else has already knocked the new car smell off of. Gotta sell my 1911 first.

I don't think the CZs are inherently more accurate than, say, a Glock. However, in the case of the 75B, it's a beast compared to a similarly sized G17. All metal and much heavier. That helps. Then there is the single action trigger, which I suspect is the reason most people shoot them so well. It's hammer-fired like a 1911 and the trigger works similarly. The hammer/sear can be fine tuned to the point where it's as good as any 1911. I have a DA/SA P01 and just had some trigger work done to it. It's awesome, and I have never shot better groups with any other compact pistol. Now, give me a Glock and I'll show you how Stevie Wonder groups. lol
All very valid points....the FCG in a CZ is completely different than in any Glock. Also - the weight of the CZ makes it shoot softer than any other similar form factor 9mm in a polymer pistol.

For me, the only CZ I would be interested in is a SAO model and from what I gather just in cursory study, you have to go to the custom shop for one of those and I'm not that interested. I owned an SP01, and SP01 Phantom and a 75b - sold all three. I just hate DA/SA triggers in a pistol.

Back
Top Bottom