Cz folks- cz-75 tactical sport orange or a shadow 2

That's a TS orange. Picked it up at dead center in Buford. That's a 25 yard target
. That's phenomenal for me.

Attachments

• IMG_4951.JPG
    IMG_4951.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 149
Those orange grips and 20rd mags look sexy... I swear it felt like it was made for my hand. Then I saw the $1600 price tag, peed in my pants a little and left before everyone saw me cry!

Custom gun, limited supply, great competition piece, 1600 isn't that bad if you compare it to like weapons of other manufactures.
Personally I like the SP-01 Target II, but that's just one persons likes/dislikes.
I wouldn't throw any of them out of bed.
most CZ like this when you find one if you want one better get it then.

Tac Sport Orange.... as it's the only one you can get your hands on right now!

What's your planned use for it? Competition? That could steer the answer quite a bit...

This is the model I use for 3gun and GADPA. It instantly made me a better shot with faster times over my upgraded XD that I had been using. It just feels natural and points right where I want it to out of the holster. Not to mention the trigger is Awesome! I love the large squared off rear sight instead of the adjustable. The CZ's can be hard to get a grip on the slide especially in a stressful situation but the sight doubles as a cocking handle. Makes life easy when you need it. Also, what's not to love about 21 rounds in a factory gun that fits in the IDPA box? (Well maybe the $50 price tag on the mags, but at least it came with 3!) Only things I've done to it so far is change the grips to the silver/black aluminum, a dab of hiviz orange on the front sight and put her in a Blade Tech holster. It is a large frame gun! Much bigger then the standard CZ75. So if you have tiny Trump hands you may need to have it shaved down to fit, like the ladies do. Just buy any model and enjoy!

11379949_1016800628354170_1692994947_n.jpg

i bought it just for plinking. I would like to get into idpa in the future but I have very little free time. I like the pistol but what the F were they thinking putting a plastic trigger in this gun?!? I'm going to set the travel screws one day next week. I'm not used to the trigger and have short stroked it 3-4 times in the first 350 rounds.

My first bolt gun was a cz-527 in .223. I've had it for 20+ years. My dad bought it for me and I plan on giving it to my son when he can shoulder it... he is 1.5 so he still on a Nerf gun. LOL. This was my first dive into a cz pistol. I think I'm hooked. Now I really want a carry gun. Everyone keep their eye out for a pro-tek 2 for me.

i bought it just for plinking. I would like to get into idpa in the future but I have very little free time. I like the pistol but what the F were they thinking putting a plastic trigger in this gun?!? I'm going to set the travel screws one day next week. I'm not used to the trigger and have short stroked it 3-4 times in the first 350 rounds.
I'm not sure if there's a standard division in IDPA that the Tac Sport fits into...

But it'll be right at home in GADPA or USPSA.

I just want to be around people that care. Whatever acronym i need to sign up for I want to do it. I want to be outside, I want to shoot around people who take safety seriously and are trying to improve. I'm over people not being able to practice from a draw, I'm over crazy people that are teaching themselves how to use a gun etc. I'm all for learning- I just don't want to get killed because Paco bought a new AK pistol. I was shooting Monday and a guy was standing up shooting his deer rifle at the bottom of the target at about 5 yards, the rounds were bouncing off the floor. I'm really not sure what he was trying to do. Then the guy next to me shot the damn target holder so many times the range master had to throw him out. Scary ****.

Back
Top Bottom