• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

cz p10?

Carry_on

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
19   0
Reaction score
has anyone gotten their hands on the new cz? is it all that its cracked up to be?

SPILL THE BEANS PEOPLE!

no more youtube vids.i wanna hear it from you guys!

No kidding. It's starting to get a little ridiculous that no shops have been able to get any in. It's not like this is the first time they have released a gun before. Let's go CZ! Time to move it!

Its always been difficult to find CZ's in stock. Good gun stores will have a few, but many don't. The 75's are scarce. Go order a P10c from Cebalas. When they finally come in and if you don't like it, sell it to me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Its always been difficult to find CZ's in stock. Good gun stores will have a few, but many don't. The 75's are scarce. Go order a P10c from Cebalas. When they finally come in and if you don't like it, sell it to me.

They are not taking back orders anymore. The last comments from CZ USA, they will ship in late April.

Last but not least, I'm on the list(ordered 1/22) and don't mind waiting......as long as they are good to go went the finally ship.

Yes Sir, latest word from CZ-USA is mid to late April shipping date to distributors.
I still don't believe that a lot of these retailers that are /have taken these large orders at going to get the numbers they think they will.
CZ have always been pretty low volume to the USA, time will tell.

Yes Sir, latest word from CZ-USA is mid to late April shipping date to distributors.
I still don't believe that a lot of these retailers that are /have taken these large orders at going to get the numbers they think they will.
CZ have always been pretty low volume to the USA, time will tell.
Yup, I agree based on everything I've heard from people who have been buying these for years. CZ is an up and coming manufacturer. I love what they have going on!!

Yup, I agree based on everything I've heard from people who have been buying these for years. CZ is an up and coming manufacturer. I love what they have going on!!

I personally had much rather see them keep quality up and not try to make everything as fast as they can to get it out the door.
I can wait or hunt for any that I want and expect with a certain amount of assurance that when I do get one its going to be right and pretty much trouble free.
MY CZ's are simply the most reliable weapons that I have ever owned across the board, P-01, Sp-01, 97 BD.

Been wanting to get my hands on one and hopefully it won't be too much longer before I can get to do that. I love my P-07 but I'm anxious to see how they build a striker fired one!

Back
Top Bottom