• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ P10c fails reliability test

Sooo......
download (3).jpg
stick with whats proven...Glock. :thumb: got it.

I consider this a major malfunction, and would be looking to another test gun to see if the same happens. Is it a fluke, or a universal problem? Mine has 500 rds thru it now, and only one ftf. Its good to know this is a potential problem in case I experience issues, but I plan to have mine cajunized eventually anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ran fine in the MAC "gauntlet" test. Cant watch the current video since I'm at work so ill have to come back to watch.
Yup, exactly right. MAC tested it and it did well. I wonder if this guy messed with it first, in a sense, caused the problem accidentally trying to mimic long time wear. And if so, it gives him a ton of income with YouTube money from views. I wonder if it was 'messed with', could this same thing happen with other handguns if manipulated first.

This guy doesn't show much of his testing, but what he does show is somewhat different. MAC doesn't glob the mud on it and shoot it as covered up in globs of mud like he did. I would have to say this guy does a harder test, for good or bad, real or unreal life scenarios.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom