• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ P10c fails reliability test

LOL.. I was just thinking of seeing if the striker could me moved around.
Do check it on other guns as well. I would think, screw with anything enough, and you'll be able to screw it up.

I like the torture and gauntlet test MAC does in YouTube. Its more realistic, he's not just trying to kill the gun in any way possible. Seems, somebody is always trying to get one up on the other guy.

Consistency is important too. That guy sticking guns in the bank of a swamp isn't going to be the same for every test, no way to have consistent testing procedures across the board for a level testing ground.

MAC rules the test, imho!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Do check it on other guns as well. I would think, screw with anything enough, and you'll be able to screw it up.

I like the torture and gauntlet test MAC does in YouTube. Its more realistic, he's not just trying to kill the gun in any way possible. Seems, somebody is always trying to get one up on the other guy.

Consistency is important too. That guy sticking guns in the bank of a swamp isn't going to be the same for every test, no way to have consistent testing procedures across the board for a level testing ground.

MAC rules the test, imho!!

Agreed. The gauntlet test is one of the more realistic test Ive seen the youtube folks do. The average person isn't going to find themselves in the crazy scenarios these guys come up with.

Agreed. The gauntlet test is one of the more realistic test Ive seen the youtube folks do. The average person isn't going to find themselves in the crazy scenarios these guys come up with.
Yup, that's right. I can see dropping in mud, dirt, sand... but mashed into to sticky mud of a swamp, let's get real. Does that guy make vids for his bank account or to help the gun community out?

Good point. I didn't pick up on that. Good call there!!

I checked mine out, it will move over....but requires some force. Although, it doesn't take much force to move it back. I see there could be a possible issue, but I call BS on this guy "review".

Just my 2c but a drop test down a flight of cement stairs from about 10 feet, a drop in a muddy pond and a drop in a kids sand box. Repeat this once more. If it passes, sign me up.

I checked mine out, it will move over....but requires some force. Although, it doesn't take much force to move it back. I see there could be a possible issue, but I call BS on this guy "review".
Is it something that can be done on other handguns as well?

Not on a glock or shield, the only other striker fired guns I have.
Thanks for checking. I may look into as well. I have a bunch I could examine, its just a matter of taking the time. I'm not worried about this issue at all. With the money being made in YouTube, I have become a suspicious SOB lately.

Back
Top Bottom