• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Scorpion

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
Picked up a new one yesterday, last night I put on the Blade adapter I had ordered before the CZ came in. Feels well balanced and very light weight even with a 30rd loaded mag. Fit and finish are great, Will add pictures soon and a firing report. Appears to be a well built 9mm and break down and cleaning is so simple even an ISIS's member could do it. If it shoots and cycles as well as it looks, money well spent. Prices range from around 700 to 800 if you look and the 30rd mags are in the country now from 18 to 20 dollar range. Just bought 7..:thumb:

Last edited:
Most of my target shooting is long range, but I'll be testing this one at 25 yrds, 50 yrds and 100 yrds to see what the capabilities are in real world situation using different types, brands and weights of 9mm. :thumb:
CZ Scorpion.jpg

Attachments

• CZ Scorpion1.jpg
    CZ Scorpion1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 70
  • CZ Scorpion2.jpg
    CZ Scorpion2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: MRH
I give CZ a thumbs up on this, no problems with any 9mm I've run thru it. The loaded weight is not bad and the weapon feels much lighter than it looks, The shockwave balances it out so it doesn't feel barrel heavy when firing. I'm impressed how accurate it is, holds a tight pattern even at 100 yards (could be me) so I'm going to let a few friends try it to see. Easy to break down and clean. For me it's a keeper. Trigger pull could be a tad lighter, but I'm use to Military Grade weapons, so it feels normal to me. Would love to fire the Full Auto version...when CZ releases the folding stock, SBR route..:thumb:

Scorpion is a solid gun. It's awkward as a pistol, unless you hook a single point sling on it... but it rocks as an SBR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom