• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dads wisdom...

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
BD got me thinking, I know some of you guys are without your Dad, and I'm sorry for you. I still have mine(81) and still get to spend time with him often. My dad is a bigger smart ass than I am, and has rattled off some unfriendly words of wisdom at times...What are some things your Dad has said that stuck with you? My Dad once said to me "Boy, if I could buy you for what you're actually worth, and sell you for what you think you're worth, I could retire now".....

BD got me thinking, I know some of you guys are without your Dad, and I'm sorry for you. I still have mine(81) and still get to spend time with him often. My dad is a bigger smart ass than I am, and has rattled off some unfriendly words of wisdom at times...What are some things your Dad has said that stuck with you? My Dad once said to me "Boy, if I could buy you for what you're actually worth, and sell you for what you think you're worth, I could retire now".....
It’s your mouth son! U can haul coal in it if u want!Dad been gone 13 years now!

Son, if brains were dynamite, he would not have enough to blow his nose!

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Nothing good ever happens after midnight.

As my good buddy Clint Eastwood said, a mans got to know his limitations.

You don't need to brag son, your work will speak for itself.

A working man does not need a coat.

Lost him way too early in 1988........

Back
Top Bottom