• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daewoo Rifles ~ Information

I think a lot of people pass over the DR200. It is ugly with that thumbhole stock. I have seen a few who cut away the web, but it looks weird. More better to just order the conversion unit from Stormwerkz and go pistol grip/ folding or fixed stock. I am down to just my converted 200, but it is a very sweet rifle. I did get a 90 degree selector, from Daewoo Rifle Parts, but he is out of business now, I believe. Stormwerkz still makes them.

The 200 prices have been climbing, relative to the full on K2, Max II, AR-100. Mechanically just the same. Asthetically a world Part.

I would ad, don't buy a DR300 at almost any price. I see them ever once in a while at super inflated prices. I get that people think it is great they have one in 7.62x39, but the bolts are known to sheer at the ejector groove/locking lug area. Where you going to get another bolt for that expensive, rare DR300?

I think a lot of people pass over the DR200. It is ugly with that thumbhole stock. I have seen a few who cut away the web, but it looks weird. More better to just order the conversion unit from Stormwerkz and go pistol grip/ folding or fixed stock. I am down to just my converted 200, but it is a very sweet rifle. I did get a 90 degree selector, from Daewoo Rifle Parts, but he is out of business now, I believe. Stormwerkz still makes them.

The 200 prices have been climbing, relative to the full on K2, Max II, AR-100. Mechanically just the same. Asthetically a world Part.

I would ad, don't buy a DR300 at almost any price. I see them ever once in a while at super inflated prices. I get that people think it is great they have one in 7.62x39, but the bolts are known to sheer at the ejector groove/locking lug area. Where you going to get another bolt for that expensive, rare DR300?
With the insane prices realized on gunjoker lately, I've seriously considered sailing my last K2.

I agree with you 100% ... avoid the DR300.

As for the thumb hole stock, they may not look that great but they are probably the most functional & comfortable thumb hole stock ever installed on a rifle. Spend some time shooting one before you decide to change it out or not.

I did sell mine, which was probably stupid. Got very good money for it. But they aren't bringing them in any more, so not sure why I did it? Just selling off off duplicates and triplicates...

My Daebaby. Has a cut down barrel, YHM flash hider pinned and welded at 16 1/8", DSH FAL railed fore-end (previous owner installed and said it was a pain), Knights Armament rail covers, receiver pic rail, carry handle, ATI red dot, HK styled pistol grip (forgot who makes the pistol grip?) a Lage or Daewoo Parts polymer lightweight stock. I was thinking it had the Stormwerkz pistol grip/ stock adapter, but it does not. The PG is designed to bolt onto the bare receiver ( after thumbhole stock is removed) and I have no idea who made the folding stock mount? You can still get this style stock from Lage. Has a Daewoo Rifle Parts 90 degree safety. Stormwerkz is basically the same thing. It is a super handling rifle and shoots like a sewing machine. The center of balance is forward, just at the forward part of the receiver/ barrel interface. It is so much fun to shoot. Smooth and fast.

IMG_20210109_132954032.jpg
IMG_20210109_133041926.jpg
IMG_20210109_133133634.jpg
IMG_20210109_133114373.jpg

Back
Top Bottom