• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Damn drunk bidding!

My pistols made it to Darien today. But my local shop ain't open on Mondays. Go figure. They think they're the DDS or a beauty shop. So the financial advisor next door signed for the package. Ain't no way in hell I would sign for a gun shops packages especially a C3 shop.
Oh well I guess my ghetto guns will be here tomorrow.

Post some pics duel wielding

I bought a Grade IV browning over/under 12 gauge for the "by now" price of 5500.00 one drunken night. To this day I honestly don't know how that happened. I DO know how I got drunk........that is not in question.........but you really have to push the buy button twice to buy it. I just about crapped my pants. Did not sleep that night. :doh:

And at that point i would have deleted all my information and considered that account a loss

Look at all that fine American made hardware.
IMG_20180501_152624048.jpg

I bid up to $106.00 for two Jimenez JA 9 pistols on Gunbroker last night after a few Bloody Marys and beers . Turns out the no reserve auction ended at 1:47 today and I won. Yay! Lucky me. Now I get to explain all that to my wife later today right before I ask for her debit card.

Well sell them on ODT for $350.00 NIB!!

I got a Jiminez 22 as part of a trade deal waay back, guy was $30 short and threw it in. Spare mag too.

Was going to flip/toss/give it away, but shot it, and was impressed. Fixed barrel was way more accurate than I was expecting and has not jammed ever.

Did have to AlumaHyde II it, could not stand the lack of finish on it. Need to dig it up and post a pic....

Back
Top Bottom