• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws and cops will have guns, tje rest simply cannon fodder in the middle. Its a plan if ya curios how it looks go check out juarez or nuevo laredo.

Sweet! When I was a stupid 21 yo on Active Duty I was responsible enough to be sold an AR but now that I'm over 50 and a Civilian I'm not. Y'all use the same logic our Prez does!

This ... only I'm not over 50 :p

And the sign posted (at least pictures that I've seen) says "... will no longer sell semi-automatic rifles to non-Law Enforcement ..." WTF?!?! For some reason that cuts deeper with me than just ARs.

Agreed.

I was SOF for 14 years and I have never taken advantage of Mil/LE pricing. We are all first and foremost citizens of the not so United anymore states of America. I stand by the freedoms of the constitution not by corrupt governments and corrupt businesses.

Amen bro!

It's disturbing and unfortunate. But think back, and Colt Firearms advocated, and supported a federal training and registration for firearm ownership. You guys still buy them don't you? Bill Ruger had all standard capacity magazines over 10 rounds pulled from existing firearms not yet shipped and replaced with 10 rounders before there was even a ban back in the 90's.

decide for yourselves, but take a deep breath and consider the local employees that think as we do who are effected.

It's disturbing and unfortunate. But think back, and Colt Firearms advocated, and supported a federal training and registration for firearm ownership. You guys still buy them don't you? Bill Ruger had all standard capacity magazines over 10 rounds pulled from existing firearms not yet shipped and replaced with 10 rounders before there was even a ban back in the 90's.

decide for yourselves, but take a deep breath and consider the local employees that think as we do who are effected.

Colt and ruger can pound sand for all i care! Give me a glock/fn/bushy/spikes anyday.

did sig sauer do anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom