• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disturbing and unfortunate. But think back, and Colt Firearms advocated, and supported a federal training and registration for firearm ownership. You guys still buy them don't you? Bill Ruger had all standard capacity magazines over 10 rounds pulled from existing firearms not yet shipped and replaced with 10 rounders before there was even a ban back in the 90's.

decide for yourselves, but take a deep breath and consider the local employees that think as we do who are effected.

Why?

If we are going to spend $X on toys, what difference does it make in the grand scheme of things if we reallocate those funds to a different store allowing them to add staff?

So far, they have only mentioned AR's

- - - Updated - - -

Law Enforcement is defined as Law Enforcement (LE), Public Safety, LE Academy Cadets, EMT/Firefighters/Paramedics, Military Personnel, Corrections Officers, State Licensed Armed Security Officers, Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy D.A.s.

Thank God. I can still go there.

DSS,

You might as well close or dormant your ODT account for a while. I highly doubt you will be able to post an ad in the near future without a bunch of smart ass comments like "Can anyone buy this?".

- - - Updated - - -

You buy gas don't you? Ever look at their support list, and political stand?

I do avoid certain gas stations.

I have been meaning to take the trip myself, as I have heard great things until this thread. Sorry, guys, but add me to the list. Until that policy is reversed, I won't be coming into your shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom