• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Supply's Change of Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so they are only restricting AR sale, and restricting them to those with credentials ........... what makes the amberlamps driver any better to purchase an AR for their own use than me? I may not be an amberlamps driver but I am a certified Range Safety officer ....

I have bought several guns from them but that is all a thing of the past. All DSS stores are dead to me now. Sorry to the local owners and workers but that's just how it is. No coming back from this.

To all those who wish to continue buying from a company that turns it's back on our rights. Just remember the left is counting on you.

Divided we fall.

And anyone when I go back thru these pages are going to still buy from this company, You will be on my ban list, and I hope everyone else put's you on the ban for not supporting our second amendment rights....

And anyone when I go back thru these pages are going to still buy from this company, You will be on my ban list, and I hope everyone else put's you on the ban for not supporting our second amendment rights....

Do you feel better? :screwy:

that's just a tad bit extreme isn't it? I had not planned on going to DSS due to this but now i feel compelled to buy something from them so I can make it on your list unless you just promise to add me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom