Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also yes I know they do le sales which probably account for most of their business but I still can't comprehend why so many people are being dicks here and on their facebook

Because there is a war against our right to keep and bear arms. The parent company of DSS has chosen their side.

All I'm saying is its not right to bash this store and possibly take away business from them. You guys are affecting these nice people because you have the option boycott the which could cause them to close and now those people are out of a job. It won't even be a drop in the bucket to the parent company who will move on and all you all would have accomplished is put good folks out of a job and getting rid of a site supporter/sponsor who has gone out of their way to help us all.

This fact is very sad, but if you think that way about everything nothing will change. If you keep spending your money there you will only be letting the parent company know that we do not matter. I've never had a bad experience in DSS (local), all nice people that are now caught up in a bad situation. As for me and mine, our money will go to a company that still believes in my 2nd.

Here's the deal...it may not be Mikes fault, but it's his problem, isn't it? It sucks...I hate it for him...but yeah, the policies of the company he works for are putting his job at risk. Again...not his fault, but his problem.

So where does that put us? Do we spend money at a business where our dollars eventually make their way to a corporation which is so obviously against our own interests? Or do we cut the financial throat of a decent guy who is getting screwed through no fault of his own? Tough call...but ultimately, I have to say sorry Mike...I can't spent money against my own interests, even though you're a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom