• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal...it may not be Mikes fault, but it's his problem, isn't it? It sucks...I hate it for him...but yeah, the policies of the company he works for are putting his job at risk. Again...not his fault, but his problem.

So where does that put us? Do we spend money at a business where our dollars eventually make their way to a corporation which is so obviously against our own interests? Or do we cut the financial throat of a decent guy who is getting screwed through no fault of his own? Tough call...but ultimately, I have to say sorry Mike...I can't spent money against my own interests, even though you're a good guy.

And ther ya go! We agree again.

Well put dunkle, as much as I hate to hurt the little guy, if we don't make a stand against gun stores doing this then what is to stop more. Now we have a big store (dicks) and a little guy (DSS) both saying they arnt selling ARs to people. Who's next? If people keep buying stuff from these stores other stores may see that there is no downfall, from decisions like this.

Our Ga number is 770-381-8633

Guess I don't need to call now since you answered the question here. I called the 800 number on the website to ask if the information in picture was true. Obviously it is.

I can only imagine the meetings and arguments that happened behind closed doors when they sent you this notice.

I tried calling the Scott-McRrea Group, the parent company, but got nowhere. Call 1.800.845.0045 and take option #4 for Dana Hobbs, the General Manger of the Dana Safety business unit. Leave her a voice mail expressing your concern. Please keep it professional and make sure to let her know you will no longer be buying anything as DSS until they reconsider this policy. Their focus is mainly on selling to LEO, so I doubt it will hurt them financially but at least they know these things do not go unnoticed. A couple dozen voice mails in her box will be memorable, at the very least.

Our local number is 770-381-8633

Here's the deal...it may not be Mikes fault, but it's his problem, isn't it? It sucks...I hate it for him...but yeah, the policies of the company he works for are putting his job at risk. Again...not his fault, but his problem.

So where does that put us? Do we spend money at a business where our dollars eventually make their way to a corporation which is so obviously against our own interests? Or do we cut the financial throat of a decent guy who is getting screwed through no fault of his own? Tough call...but ultimately, I have to say sorry Mike...I can't spent money against my own interests, even though you're a good guy.

Think this about covers it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom