• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Scott McRae group going to start selling cars to only LE as well? I wonder what the statistics are like when you compare the number of cars sold by Scott McRae group that have been used in accidents and deaths versus the number of firearms sold by them that have been used in shootings.

Mike, it is profoundly sad that this...policy is being forced on you and your staff. I feel certain no one there in Sugar Hill DSS's heart is in this. I wish you all the very best, and thank you for all the patience and cooperation you all have shown me on my few visits/purchases from there.

Is Scott McRae group going to start selling cars to only LE as well? I wonder what the statistics are like when you compare the number of cars sold by Scott McRae group that have been used in accidents and deaths versus the number of firearms sold by them that have been used in shootings.

I guess next, they will stop selling cars, because more people are killed in car accidents in this country in a year than killed by guns.

Geez, they made a choice. Now we make a choice.

it's the ****ing free market you people have been praising for a couple weeks now.

The point is made now STFU

I guess next, they will stop selling cars, because more people are killed in car accidents in this country in a year than killed by guns.

Nahh. Thats likely their bread and butter...along with financing...which is a HUGE $$$$$$ racket.
They might give up the jelly....but not the bread and butter.

Geez, they made a choice. Now we make a choice.

it's the ****ing free market you people have been praising for a couple weeks now.

The point is made now STFU

Quit clicking on the thread if you don't want to hear people's views and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom