• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the plot thickens .... WOW, you know there is a reason I wont do business with Ed's in Stockbridge is cause they want to take a copy of your ID when they make a sale. I am not cool with that. Now you guys want to make a copy of credentials?

It doesnt really matter to me as I wont shop if your establishment but it just seems that there are more and more reasons coming about as to not do business with the Scott McRae group.

It's is required by glock to have a copy of the credentials before the dealer is allowed sell the firearm at that price. It's not a dss thing but glock.

THIS^^^

If you desire to make the folks who made this decision feel your presence boycott their other, and primary businesses.

I have enjoyed doing biz at DSS and though highly disappointed with the corporate decision will not take that out on local guys who are always more than helpful.

Thank you very much for your reply, as well as, your business.

- - - Updated - - -

This 100% It does no good to kill the messenger, Mike and the others at DSS Have always been a top notch dealer to me.
And if ever I had a problem, They have gone above and beyond to fix the problem and stood behind me the Customer and made sure the Vender treated me just as well.
You wont find that kind of Customer Service at most shops these days.

Thank you very much for your reply sir. I appreciate it greatly.

Literally they didn't even have any ar's in stock anyway. Still exactly the same store as before but with a, what I'm hoping is temporary by all the fuss I see policy, against something they were sold out of to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom