• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dang that was fast!

Meanwhile I'm waiting on a Form 1 from January 14th and everytime I email them, they basically tell me to **** off
You get replies to email? Back in July, the “wait time” was 279 days. I waited till August and called 5 times once every two weeks then out of the blue it got done.

Ironically the last guy I talked to said he had one in since December of last year and him working for them still didn’t speed up.

You get replies to email? Back in July, the “wait time” was 279 days. I waited till August and called 5 times once every two weeks then out of the blue it got done.

Ironically the last guy I talked to said he had one in since December of last year and him working for them still didn’t speed up.
Screenshot_20231105_190238_Email.jpg

I'm actually kind of surprised they even bother answering status checks in most cases. Any time there was a problem with my paperwork they called me directly.

The only time I ever called them was when a couple of cans were at 15 months or so. I'd never had any take that long, so I did call and found out they had been approved months before but the dealer (CGP) had failed to contact me.

I general though, I'm pretty sure calling about status if it's less than a year just slows things down across the board. Sad that's the case though.

Back
Top Bottom