• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Darrell Waltrip.....

I guess he's just passionate about racing.. Lol.. Ironically in person he don't say very much. Never heard him talk about racing at all... Other than my daughter asked him what is was like being on TV.. I guess he tryin to relax when he is there. He has a huge family that lives up in Tennassee. They as usually all down in the condo building at the same time... They must own more than one unit.... I counted 25 cars in th parking deck from his crew year before last.. Fun group of people! His family are all supper nice folks... If I see him this summer I will pass along the feedback! Lol.

I do like hearing that he is a cool guy off camera. I have even heard good things about Kyle Bush when he ain't in a race car. (If you aren't familiar with Kyle-he is an awesome driver, but a complete screaming toolbag! That guy does incredible things with a race car-and races each lap like it is the last one..... But his mouth gets him in trouble a whole lot. I do hear he is a good guy away from the race.)

I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. There are all sorts of different personalities in NASCAR-and that does make it a great sport. If everyone were low-key, it would be as boring as soccer. The personalities do add a different dimension to things... I guess there is something for most everyone to love/hate!

DW just said "exacerfy" when he meant "exacerbate."

That kind of crap makes me nuts!

Damnit-DW!!!! Quit making up words! This is supposed to be a professional broadcast-not an "I never could pass 4th grade English" convention!!!

Back
Top Bottom