DASH CAMS?

potenza

Coast Guard Icon Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
148   0
Reaction score
Thinking of getting into one for safety? Never had the need for one, YET. It looks like it dash, windshield space stealers. Do you have one? What brands to look for and also stay away from. THANKS GOOD FOLKS? YOUR opinions are greatly appreciated.

I’m sure I’m not the first. Anyone have a nexar. I’m getting a lot of Black Friday adds for that brand

I've got a Garmin 56 on the front and a Garmin Mini on the back. They are small and unobtrusive. It's a little annoying that I had to buy a separate wiring kit to enable parking mode but they work great together.

Here's a video I got of an idiot early one morning. I cropped the video to remove the position and speed info.

I've got a Garmin 56 on the front and a Garmin Mini on the back. They are small and unobtrusive. It's a little annoying that I had to buy a separate wiring kit to enable parking mode but they work great together.

Here's a video I got of an idiot early one morning. I cropped the video to remove the position and speed info.
What a jerk! That’s when you need train horns too.

:tsk: Looks like someone already shot out his back windshield.

Back
Top Bottom