• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Data Breaches - Dark Web

Fish Fry

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
“It’s Good To Be The King.” – Rabbi Tuckman
177   0
Reaction score
My bank provides me with free credit monitoring services. Over the years they have discovered my email and passwords associated with certain data breaches on the Dark Web.

The fix has always been easy - change the affected password(s).

Yesterday they notified me, as a result of the AT&T data breach, that my SSN has now been found on the Dark Web.

Even though my credit is frozen at the 3 major bureaus, someone with your social security number can potentially do some serious damage, so to be prudent, I have now subscribed to identity theft protection for an annual fee.

As a PSA, if you're affiliated with AT&T, at a minimum, freeze your credit and sign up for free service offered by many credit cards and banks.

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk

My bank provides me with free credit monitoring services. Over the years they have discovered my email and passwords associated with certain data breaches on the Dark Web.

The fix has always been easy - change the affected password(s).

Yesterday they notified me, as a result of the AT&T data breach, that my SSN has now been found on the Dark Web.

Even though my credit is frozen at the 3 major bureaus, someone with your social security number can potentially do some serious damage, so to be prudent, I have now subscribed to identity theft protection for an annual fee.

As a PSA, if you're affiliated with AT&T, at a minimum, freeze your credit and sign up for free service offered by many credit cards and banks.

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk
Got the same notification and got another from the InJustice Dept about the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom